Sunday, August 31, 2014

Work or Off for Labor Day?

I'm still awake - sleeping at the facility tonight as to get to a friend's home to babysit her children tomorrow morning.


Today was nice, I was able to do two massages, but my shoulder was hurting after the first one. Sad to say, the second one was still good, but I had to do some Thai stretching and other things as to not engage my shoulder. It was nice to work a little again, even though the first one was a 2 hour complimentary/"Thank you for your patience and understanding" massage while I've spent most of the summer away for military.


Anyway, I pick the children up again tomorrow and then are off to go huckleberry picking! YAY!!! I haven't been huckleberry picking since 2006. Kind of sad! But what can I say, I didn't really get out much before.


If any of you have to work tomorrow, I hope your employers pay you time and a half, and if not - enjoy your day in the sun with family and friends.


Much love and light.


XOXOXOXO

No comments: