Thought of the early morning....
The sound of the rain hitting my window pane and the lulling hush of the roadway slow with vehicles outside soothes my mind as i lay here I'm wide eyed and thinking of you. The smell of incense linger in the room as the last burning ember of it released an aromatic scent to cleanse the night and invite harmony during my slumber. I have meditation music softly in the background and the only other sounds of the silence are the ticking of the second hand on the clock, the automatic rhythm of my breath, and the tapping of my fingers on my smart phone as I write this.
.... tap, tap, tap..... another word is spelled..... tap, tap, tap... another sentence is formed.... inhale... hushing lullaby of rain and rolling vehicles..... The fragrant incense. .... melodic and calming music plays..... and I'm still wide awake and thinking of you.
XOXOXOXO
The sound of the rain hitting my window pane and the lulling hush of the roadway slow with vehicles outside soothes my mind as i lay here I'm wide eyed and thinking of you. The smell of incense linger in the room as the last burning ember of it released an aromatic scent to cleanse the night and invite harmony during my slumber. I have meditation music softly in the background and the only other sounds of the silence are the ticking of the second hand on the clock, the automatic rhythm of my breath, and the tapping of my fingers on my smart phone as I write this.
.... tap, tap, tap..... another word is spelled..... tap, tap, tap... another sentence is formed.... inhale... hushing lullaby of rain and rolling vehicles..... The fragrant incense. .... melodic and calming music plays..... and I'm still wide awake and thinking of you.
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment