Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Monday and Substituting

Indeed my friends, it was an overall happy Monday.


I have been blessed with the chance to substitute the massage classes today through Wednesday. Not only will they keep me busy with teaching, but it also keeps me busy with learning as well. Because this is a different curriculum than when I was in school, it's neat to have to learn new things, and RE-learn some other things. Definitely keeps me on my toes.


I was able to reconnect with some friends that I took the ThetaHealing DNA 1 & 2 instructor's course with, and even got to say hello to two of the Lott boys and Andy. (All of whom work at the store.)ThetaHealing


There are surely some other things that happened today that I don't really care to put on here, but just know - today was a good day.


Feeling a little bummed that a dear friend of mine will be out of reach for a while, but I know he'll be reading the blog every once in a while.


My apologies for a non-descriptive day. I'm sure tomorrow will have more adventures on it.


Much love and light to all.


XOXOXOXO

No comments: