Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day happenings...

I spent yesterday babysitting again, and took them to the mountains to go huckleberry picking. Sad to say - it's the end of huckleberry picking season and with the amount of rain we've been inundated with there were little to no berries. However,  I was able to snap a couple of nice pictures. Hope you all enjoy!


Here's Teagan digging to China! Jk....  She heard the badgers crawling and wanted to get them. She was biting away the earth.


Here is No-gard.... The bearded dragon. He came and hung out with us. Literally. Lol


I love these next few pictures of the dandelions. I couldn't help myself - they were so beautiful!!!!! It reminded me of the Disney movies -  "Tinker Bell". Love it!!!!



Loved this scene of the tree stump and the flowers. It almost felt whimsical and fairy tale like.

I saw Autumn sitting in the back if the truck using her festival parasol to shade her while she ate her snacks. I took the opportunity to snap this quick picture of her feet propped up. It was so cute..... AND her umbrella was rad as well.


Jasmine and Nacole unearthing a tree that was growing out of the side of a hill. Heave ho!

Little Dominic wanted to get in on it as well.


No comments: