Today has been somewhat of an emotional day. It started last night with the call from one of my brothers indicating that I would probably get one of my nephews. (I believe I wrote part of that on the previous post.)
Last night I had a dream that a change was coming. One that I didn't know about or had not anticipated. Not sure what that will be.
Just a little stressed today. Feeling the weight of everything on me... the choices I have to make, where to move, medical stuff, to close my practice or not... Where I am, who I am, where do I feel safe and like me, military issues... the list could go on...
I did, however, get to take the first part of my 2 day class learning about different acupressure points on the body and their whole body association. It was quite delightful. I think, I was also triggered emotionally because now I have a lot of anger coming up that I feel like I'm suppressing. Waiting for the right moment to explode. It's a strange feeling.
Anyway, if I am silent on here for the next few days, it's not that I'm ignoring anyone or am hiding anything.... I just need some time to get my life a little in order.
So, I'll go off the grid for a little while and embrace my personal silence.
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment