Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Secret....

A while ago I watched the movie - The Secret. Tonight, I am watching it again... or rather it's sort of watching me as I bobble head in typing this and fall asleep.




Mainly:
- Thoughts become Reality
- Be aware of our thoughts because what we have in our lives we have attracted through our thoughts in some shape or form.
- If we keep thinking about the negative, more negativity is going to be manifested and show up for us in our lives.
- When we think positively, that energy radiates out and attracts more positivity in our lives.
- If we feel good, we're creating a future that corresponds with our future, if feeling bad - we attract things not in line with our desires for the future.
....


Sometimes I think we just need to know what we want in our realities and then focus on that.


I know... randomness.


Anyway, if any has or has not read or seen The Secret, I recommend it.


Off to bed now... up early to work out.


Love and light.

No comments: