Here is another draft that I had in my folder... this was from 2012. I was living with my brother Keoki and his family on O'ahu. (They supported me after I came back from overseas and also while I was going to Massage Therapy School.)
I heard my brother say that today was not only "Mother's Day", but a "day of gratitude for mommy". (speaking of my sister-in-law, Foeata.)
I think he nailed it right on the head that Mother's Day should definitely be a day of gratitude. Not that we have to commercialize every holiday, but simple little thoughts that are meaningful.
I heard my brother say that today was not only "Mother's Day", but a "day of gratitude for mommy". (speaking of my sister-in-law, Foeata.)
I think he nailed it right on the head that Mother's Day should definitely be a day of gratitude. Not that we have to commercialize every holiday, but simple little thoughts that are meaningful.
No comments:
Post a Comment