Tonight I was able to talk with a very dear, loving, and wonderful person. Someone who I have come to know, learn about, learn from, and above love and be loved. This entry may not be understood or mean a lot to others, but for me, it dives deeper into my heart than I've ever let people in before. This is me, being totally vulnerable about something that is so dear to my heart... my future Mr. Pili. (Whomever he may be.) ;-)
First and foremost, I know that you all have come to understand that I tend to be a bit random at times. It seems the older I become the more my focus, attitude, priorities shift and change. I've noticed it even through my recent blogging.
Steven R. Covey once stated something to the effect of: Journal. Write. Because, you will see that what you write/journal about, is what means the most to you and where your thoughts/priorities have been/are. (Don't judge... I was totally paraphrasing in a Pili kind of way.)
Secondly, here's a random quote that I've had in my healing notebook:
"I have no significant competitors but myself." - Dan Kennedy
Now - on to the heart.
For years my idea of "love" was to get married young, have lots of babies, serve my husband, go to church, and take care of the family. Now, I don't want to say that's entirely off... but my views on some things have definitely changed.
You know... I think I'm going to write my "Bearing of the Soul" in letter form to my future someone.
READ THE NEXT ENTRY!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment