I know some of you may be wondering what's up with the new blog title, and all I have to say.... it's about time.
I chose "The Evolution of Ms. Pili", because that's who I am and what I've been doing. Evolving, changing, becoming better.... becoming me. For the rest of my life, I want to continue getting better. Learning and growing. I hope I will have someone that would want to grow and evolve with me as well.
There are times in our lives, when we don't always like to see the bad, the ugly, the truth, of who and what we are, and why we do some of the things we do. This past year I've worked on stripping away the labels and expectations of others and myself, and took a vulnerable look at what me. I won't lie, I didn't like a lot of things that I was seeing. It seems that I had a look good/victim/blame other people for what was happening to me, kind of attitude instead of taking responsibilities for the things I was/have been attracting in my life. And other times, I only heard the things that I wanted to hear, and not what the real truth behind some people's words.
I think that is why I am a bit more cautious with things. Especially things of the heart. I mentally know what is right and what "should" happen, but who am I to attempt "WHAT IS" or other's "CHOICES" for their lives when they have nothing to do with me. Well, because 1) I love people and don't like for others to be hurt. I would rather suffer than to be a cause of someone else's suffering. (Stupid belief system!) 2) Being loved by another is scary... I'm usually always waiting for the other person to get bored and leave, or for the fight or flight syndrome to kick in for me. What a horrible way to live! 3) Not that loving someone or being loved is a bad or hard thing... but sometimes, being loved without expectations can be overwhelming. I almost don't know what to do with it most of the time. Ugh... oh well.
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddd, I think I totally just went off on a random tangent. LOL
I hope you all enjoyed that. Okay - it's late, and I've got to get to sleep. Enjoy the new blog title and all my little entries. XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment