As I stated in my previous entry, today I went to Jasmine's to help on her little farm. Not only were we constantly herding little goats every so often, we were moving hay bales, wood, various sizes of brick, a tire, cleaned up shards of broken glass, created a little duck hutch, a new summer goat hutch, and moved ducks and chickens around as needed for fencing purposes etc. It was a fun day.
For din-din we had the infamous Lucy's pizza. Well, we really had a calzone that we shared, with cheesy breadsticks and a small salad. Man alive, I can't even tell you how hungry I was! I couldn't believe it! I ate half of my portion of the breadsticks, half of the calzone (which is about 1/4 of a pizza), and a small to-go box of salad stuffed to the top. It's amazing how working in the sun most of the day drains you and miraculously increases your appetite. LOL
Anyway, I was thankful that I got to help. Tomorrow will be the Health Fair at one of the bigger work businesses in the local area. I'll be there to help educate and promote massage therapy for myself and for the school. Hopefully this will help pick up business a little bit. I'm not prepared for it at all, as an individual practitioner. I would normally have had little gift certificates or coupons there, or a little brochure about my techniques and training etc. HOWEVER, I don't, and I'm okay with it.
This evening has been full of rain, lightning, and very little thunder. I usually like to sit outside or by a window and watch the lightning shows, but very rarely do I ever like driving at night in the rain... especially when there's a lot of lightning. It makes me really nervous. I don't enjoy that at all. Ugh... LOL, but on a brighter side, it was pretty to see the lightning light up the sky!
Okay, I'm off to bed. Waking up at 0600. One love to all!
For din-din we had the infamous Lucy's pizza. Well, we really had a calzone that we shared, with cheesy breadsticks and a small salad. Man alive, I can't even tell you how hungry I was! I couldn't believe it! I ate half of my portion of the breadsticks, half of the calzone (which is about 1/4 of a pizza), and a small to-go box of salad stuffed to the top. It's amazing how working in the sun most of the day drains you and miraculously increases your appetite. LOL
Anyway, I was thankful that I got to help. Tomorrow will be the Health Fair at one of the bigger work businesses in the local area. I'll be there to help educate and promote massage therapy for myself and for the school. Hopefully this will help pick up business a little bit. I'm not prepared for it at all, as an individual practitioner. I would normally have had little gift certificates or coupons there, or a little brochure about my techniques and training etc. HOWEVER, I don't, and I'm okay with it.
This evening has been full of rain, lightning, and very little thunder. I usually like to sit outside or by a window and watch the lightning shows, but very rarely do I ever like driving at night in the rain... especially when there's a lot of lightning. It makes me really nervous. I don't enjoy that at all. Ugh... LOL, but on a brighter side, it was pretty to see the lightning light up the sky!
Okay, I'm off to bed. Waking up at 0600. One love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment