Since the last blog entry, I believe I didn't fall asleep that night until about 4 am yesterday morning... or at least it was around 0400. Who's keeping track anyway, right? LOL!
I woke up about 10:30 am and couldn't get out of bed. I eventually did, soaked in the tub about 10 minutes, then was running out the door. (surprise, surprise) I went to Jasmine's home to let the dogs into the house as there was a crew working on re-fencing her small farm. It was a little strange to see all these vehicles and guys at her house. I don't know - just strange.
I got to the facility about 1:30 pm to set up for two 90 minute massages. Since leaving for military schooling in April, I've only massaged, not including the two I did yesterday, MAYBE only 5 or 6 times. That's pretty sad. Needless-to-say, business has significantly declined since then. I don't blame it, how can anyone rely on someone who was consistently gone for just about 4 months. Sheesh. I'll be honest, there were times I was thinking of just closing up shop and going back to doing admin work that I've done since I was 18.... geez - I'm getting "wiser". ha ha ha ha ha ha... but who's keeping track anyway. Age is just a state of mind.
The two massages were awesome. My first client was a regular. He owns a Chinese restaurant and brought me some sweet and sour chicken with friend rice for me to eat. Little did he know, I was on a week of NO EATING MEAT - I know people, don't go into shock. It went from last Tuesday to yesterday. It was actually pretty nice to do that again. I think I'm going to do it at least once a year to give my body an animal protein break, so it can process and heal. Most people I've spoken to who knew about this were a bit appalled by it. But you see, there were about two years in high school (at Kamehameha Schools) that I was a vegetarian. The food was actually pretty good.
After the massages, there was a healing circle that one of the massage student puts on - Cultivating Meditations - you can find it on Facebook. (By the way, I'm still not on FB, and am STILL loving my privacy.) I got out there a little late but when I got there, I was able to jump right in. There were nine people all in attendance, and all in some kind of a healing modality or intuitive in their own way. The purpose of the Healing Circle is to bring together like-minded people in an exchange of healing, and unconditional love, to raise the vibration of the area, and a place where others can practice their modalities.
Well, last night was Magic. When asked what I would like to have worked on, I stated that I'd like to have healing on my heart. Not just my physical, but my emotional/ethereal heart. Wow, the things that people saw and felt and the things I saw and felt as well.... it felt beautiful to receive a healing for myself. I think that is something that is beautiful in and of itself. To allow others in my space, to ask for AND to allow myself to receive a healing. I won't go into details as for what was shared because it's something special to me. However, I can say that last night's healing circle couldn't have come at a better time. THANK YOU ALL!
After the healing circle, Jasmine and I went to grab something to eat since I hadn't eaten since about 1230 earlier that day. I had a vegetarian burrito with horchata. (I know - vegetarian burrito - blasphemy!) ha ha ha ha ha ha Well, I can honestly say, it was pretty good. P.S. Horchata is one of my favorite drinks.
Stayed at Jasmine's last night. Went to the farm to see how the fencing was coming along from earlier that day. And, part of the fence was down. Hmmmm.... "hopefully the goats didn't get out" is what I told Jazzy. Anyway, this morning, Jasmine comes into my room and tells me that she had to herd the goats back to the yard because part of the back fence was down that we didn't see late last night. She had them on somewhat of a leash, then they took off... tripped her up, spun her around, and she landed on her back being pulled by the goats. (Something you'd see in a cartoon for sure!) Man alive, I wish I had a was awake and had a camera!
Anyway, today I'm back out to the farm to help her herd the animals while the guys fence. Good luck to us, eh?!?
XOXOXOXO
I woke up about 10:30 am and couldn't get out of bed. I eventually did, soaked in the tub about 10 minutes, then was running out the door. (surprise, surprise) I went to Jasmine's home to let the dogs into the house as there was a crew working on re-fencing her small farm. It was a little strange to see all these vehicles and guys at her house. I don't know - just strange.
I got to the facility about 1:30 pm to set up for two 90 minute massages. Since leaving for military schooling in April, I've only massaged, not including the two I did yesterday, MAYBE only 5 or 6 times. That's pretty sad. Needless-to-say, business has significantly declined since then. I don't blame it, how can anyone rely on someone who was consistently gone for just about 4 months. Sheesh. I'll be honest, there were times I was thinking of just closing up shop and going back to doing admin work that I've done since I was 18.... geez - I'm getting "wiser". ha ha ha ha ha ha... but who's keeping track anyway. Age is just a state of mind.
The two massages were awesome. My first client was a regular. He owns a Chinese restaurant and brought me some sweet and sour chicken with friend rice for me to eat. Little did he know, I was on a week of NO EATING MEAT - I know people, don't go into shock. It went from last Tuesday to yesterday. It was actually pretty nice to do that again. I think I'm going to do it at least once a year to give my body an animal protein break, so it can process and heal. Most people I've spoken to who knew about this were a bit appalled by it. But you see, there were about two years in high school (at Kamehameha Schools) that I was a vegetarian. The food was actually pretty good.
After the massages, there was a healing circle that one of the massage student puts on - Cultivating Meditations - you can find it on Facebook. (By the way, I'm still not on FB, and am STILL loving my privacy.) I got out there a little late but when I got there, I was able to jump right in. There were nine people all in attendance, and all in some kind of a healing modality or intuitive in their own way. The purpose of the Healing Circle is to bring together like-minded people in an exchange of healing, and unconditional love, to raise the vibration of the area, and a place where others can practice their modalities.
Well, last night was Magic. When asked what I would like to have worked on, I stated that I'd like to have healing on my heart. Not just my physical, but my emotional/ethereal heart. Wow, the things that people saw and felt and the things I saw and felt as well.... it felt beautiful to receive a healing for myself. I think that is something that is beautiful in and of itself. To allow others in my space, to ask for AND to allow myself to receive a healing. I won't go into details as for what was shared because it's something special to me. However, I can say that last night's healing circle couldn't have come at a better time. THANK YOU ALL!
After the healing circle, Jasmine and I went to grab something to eat since I hadn't eaten since about 1230 earlier that day. I had a vegetarian burrito with horchata. (I know - vegetarian burrito - blasphemy!) ha ha ha ha ha ha Well, I can honestly say, it was pretty good. P.S. Horchata is one of my favorite drinks.
Stayed at Jasmine's last night. Went to the farm to see how the fencing was coming along from earlier that day. And, part of the fence was down. Hmmmm.... "hopefully the goats didn't get out" is what I told Jazzy. Anyway, this morning, Jasmine comes into my room and tells me that she had to herd the goats back to the yard because part of the back fence was down that we didn't see late last night. She had them on somewhat of a leash, then they took off... tripped her up, spun her around, and she landed on her back being pulled by the goats. (Something you'd see in a cartoon for sure!) Man alive, I wish I had a was awake and had a camera!
Anyway, today I'm back out to the farm to help her herd the animals while the guys fence. Good luck to us, eh?!?
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment