Monday, August 11, 2014

YAY!!!!!!!!

A few months ago Jasmine bought me this ring... it's our "sisters" ring. She has one like it but the garnet portion is a little more angle like a triangle. The weekend during graduation I took the ring off, at night, and put it on the bed next to me. Long story short, I've been freaking out about it because I felt sick to my stomach not knowing if I lost it or what. I looked at our facility, at home, in my car, and Jasmine and I even looked in the room I stayed in... undid the bed and everything.


Well, last night, I had a feeling to look in my duffle bag that I had while staying at Jasmine's just in case the ring fell in there. This evening, I gingerly began undoing the duffle bag shaking out each item of clothes and nothing. I then went to the side duffle pocket where my undies and socks were and as I took them out, I saw something fall deeper in the pocket. I moved things around.... and TA DA! There it was! Here's the ring I wear on my right ring finger.







Phew... Thank goodness! Happy happy!

No comments: