Wednesday, August 20, 2014

R&R

***I found this as well, and thought I'd attempt to add some pictures, but the blog isn't allowing me to add photos. ugh! So, you all will have to deal with the only picture I have of that for not... kalo cereal. ****


Well, I went home to Hawai'i for R&R. AND, I also made a lovely stop to see my buddy Keaton and her family (of whom I am ETERNALLY grateful that they let me stay in their home), and also spent time with family in Lewisville. I must admit, it was nice to see some of my friends at church as well. So thankful for them.

Hawai'i was wonderful. It was so nice to be able to sit back and relax. AND, relax I did. I gained 7 pounds! ha ha ha!

I decided to just put a few pictures on here from my trip. I am soooo thankful that I got to stay with my brother Keoki, Foeata and family, and to my awesome brother-in-law who will soon graduate as a chef, and made homemade crab cakes! They were amazing!






No comments: