Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Still Awake and Full of Emotions

Tonight I worked out doing Zumba, and the playlist was AMAZING! Lots of reggaeton, salsa, salsa/hip hop, and just good hard driving music with a heavy beat. Needless to say, it was really hot and I pushed myself pretty hard. However, during the third song I realized that I had some latent emotions that were coming up for me. So what do you do when emotions come up that you don't quite know what to do with?.... you push harder, right? RIGHT!


By the end of the night, I was so exhausted it felt amazing.


The only thing - it's just about midnight, and I'm still awake and full of emotions. I've been listening to music to see if that would help me, but I just seem to be drawn to more of the sad heart wrenching songs. You know, the kind that slaps you in the face, rips your heart out, and then leaves you crying alone in your bed with sheets and blankets that will never hold you tight enough.


So, I'm going back to listening to music that will hopefully help me sleep... but I have a feeling it'll still keep me awake.... full of emotions.... and nowhere to put them.

2 comments:

Skye said...

So happy to read your blog again! I miss you!!! XOXOXOXOX

Pili girl~ said...

My Nigga Poly Girl! LOL.... Gads, I've missed you tons! Please forgive me for not keeping in touch better. You're family looks so beautiful! The babies are growing up so big! It's crazy!!! In the next 2 years or so, I want to come and visit! (2 years? geez, obviously I'm leaving that open with no definite time frame. lol)Hugs and kisses to the family.

'Ofa Atu!!!!!!!