Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Magnolia and "Bridges of Madison County"

This weekend I played a silly "masterpiece" board game where each player gets to buy pieces of art which consisted of famous paintings throughout the world. Well, there was one piece of art that struck a chord and I bought it with my play money for 6 million dollars.... Here is what it was:



Silly as it may seem - it held me in such a trance that I often caught myself staring at this little piece of art and my heart and mind would wonder to its origin of thought. It was a beautiful feeling.


I also got to watch the movie "The Bridges of Madison County". Goodness - if it didn't reflect the feelings of my heart! Not only is the soundtrack wonderful, but the overall feel of the movie is fantastic! There were two lines in the movie that I absolutely loved:


1. "Old dreams are good dreams, and although they didn't work out, I'm still glad I had them"...
2. "This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime"....


****sigh****


My darling - if you're reading this, I've thought/missed/loved you all weekend. Please know, that no matter where our paths go - I will always love you.


Love and light,
XOXOXOXO

No comments: