Friday, September 19, 2014

Catch up and Dress up...

Yesterday was kind of fun. .... Jasmine and I went to try on a few dresses for the Breaking Boundaries event in December. The dresses were gorgeous. There even some white wedding dresses that weren't your stereotypical kind of dresses that were rad to try in. I wish I took a picture of the single strap dress. A lady said that it reminded her of a Grecian goddess!

Saw this dress and thought I'd try it on. I was having a little trouble taking a self portrait. ... hence the hand in the hip.....

Loved this dress! By the way, I ended up finding a beautiful simple green dress for $5.80 (taxes included)!!! I'll post a picture of it on here soon.

My hair about 30 minutes before snip-snip....

Went in for a trim,  and came out with short hair!!!! it's been over 5 years since I've had short hair. Love it, but whoa..... what a change! Lol

Grilled this past Friday or Saturday. .... anyway - it was soooooooo yummy!


No comments: