As many of you know, or don't know, I am a ThetaHealing® practitioner and certified instructor for Basic DNA, Advanced DNA, and Manifesting and Abundance. I am also an adjunct/substitute teacher for the International Institute of Massage Therapy school here in Idaho Falls. Well, this week, a great teacher, sister, and friend, Katie Lamb from Touch of Hope, came to teach the Basic DNA class to a few of the massage students. Since becoming certified as an instructor, I had not taught or been in a class again until this past week. Man alive - I have to say that it was such a joy to be able to be in her class and be a teacher's assistant. To be able to view the class from an instructor's point of view was amazing.
For myself, I was able to better relate to the students with whichever exercise we were doing and helped to explain the concepts or work one-on-one with them. It's pretty neat to see the subtle and big changes that they were undergoing this week... one belief at a time.
If I may get a little vulnerable, some of the things that I was able to have a hard look at was myself,... the kinds of things I was creating in my life, my relationships with people, where I see or put value in, if I valued myself, and manifesting the things I want in my life and know that I can get them, deserve them, and worthy to have them in my life now.
A few weeks ago I posted about the Sagan Diary and what one of my favorite lines were, which spoke about fear... which is really a fear of being without. Well, this past week, I have been inundated with that fear. The fear of without someone, and feeling like something changed with our connection. After this week, I feel that it's okay if that connection was only for a little while. I've learned so much, and have loved bigger and better than I have ever done before. I just feel a little stifled in how I can love someone... between the hours of 8am - 430pm Monday - Friday. I'm not afraid to be alone or to have someone love me. With the full moon coming up on Monday - I'm not making any major decisions in my life right now.... but there will come a day... probably soon, that choices of release or allowing will have to happen.
Until that time, I'm going to continue working on my beliefs and healing myself from the inside out.
Blah - thanks everyone for reading my ramblings.
Love and light.
No comments:
Post a Comment