
A few months ago I was looking at a unique magazine that had wonderful quotes. This particular one stood out to me as it was something that I was struggling with... "my purpose in life". At times I feel like I have to have this huge mission in life to make a large impact on the world, when in actuality, I just have to be me.
By each of our acts of kindness, love, being who we are in the world.... it's enough. We are enough. By our small every day living we have the chance to impact lives. Some times it's the lives that are closest to us that we impact the most, and mean the most to us. For example: children, students, colleagues, the mailman/woman, the UPS person, the Starbucks cashier, the little old lady down next door, the person taking your order at Chick-fil-A. A kind word, smile, expression of gratitude goes a long way.
Most importantly, being kind to ourselves can have the biggest impact on the world.
Love yourself. Love who you are. Love who you are becoming. Love that each day is a new day. Love that you all are loved by me. Love that you are all loved by your higher source.... God, Buddha, Allah, Heavenly Father, Source, Creator, Great Spirit....
Above all, know that you deserve and are enough to receive that love.
Much love and light....
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment