Monday, September 22, 2014

One of my Favorite Songs. ...

I've always had a fond connection with this song growing up, but it really became a favorite when I was overseas and sang it for a Karaoke night. It felt good to let go and release a bunch of crap I was holding on to. Yesterday, I was listening to some music and heard this version.  I was in love with it all over again. It's funny how some songs find their way back to you when you need them.

This morning I had a chiropractic appointment and got to use a machine that fired my muscles into tension and release. It felt great and my muscles around my shoulder were still firing afterward. THEN,  when it was time to be seen by the doc. ... well, he almost made me cry several times! Apparently my body is more bent out of shape than I thought.  This past week has been proving that. Ugh. So, right now I'm in the infrared sauna at work to heat up my body then I'll ice my shoulder again.

Love and light.

No comments: