These past few days I have been baby sitting again. It's been quite interesting. I had forgotten how children to have a mind of their own and will at times test your buttons. It's funny.
Tonight I was able to pick the children up early right after school and while I was cooking dinner, they were out playing, and then I had them help me make a throw together dessert of some kind of apple crumble. I even got to talk to one of the neighborhood children's dad who was taking Aryana (the oldest girl I'm watching) to a family BBQ and for a sleepover. It's been cool but strange at the same time to be "mommy" these past few days. Cooking, dishes, laundry, showers, disciplining, and now movie time... Even the children tell their teacher's or after school leaders that I'm their babysitter - "Miss Pili", or "this is my mama Pili - she's really nice".
With all the attitude and yelling that growing/opinionated children have..... at the end of the day, they're still cute kiddos. I'm thankful for the time I got to watch them.
Okay - back to watching "Rio".
Love and light.
No comments:
Post a Comment