Sunday, January 10, 2010

Exerpts from the Love Journal

Yes people, if you forgot, I do have a "love journal". I promise it's not bogged down with mushy stuff or the thoughts of a hopeless romantic. It's something for the future Mr. Pili girl! hee hee. It's so he can get to know me better. (It contains my deepest/darkest secrets!) j/k. Just thoughts that I thought I would share with him if we were together right now.

So, I thought I'd put some of my Pili girl randomness on here because we all know how much I love to be "random"! ha ha ha And if you can't handle my openness, then skip to the next blog. =)

"- I don't like chocolate except on certain times of the month. (True statement)
- Diamonds are overrated. (Don't care for them... if you want me to feel like an 8 cow wife, give me the 8 cows!)
- Don't ever touch the knees... ever! (Reflex- usually ends up with a pulled back fist.)
- Shaving legs is not always an enjoyable task.
- Star gazing is romantic!
- Creator of the pantyhose should be shot!
- Sorry - I don't always like wearing make-up
- My favorite colors: green, blue, brown.
- Roses. Roses are used too openly and to me, don't really mean a lot. (Especially red roses. But, you give me a black rose, and I'm all yours!)
- I like plumerias.
- I like to get in touch with my inner-child, so don't be surprised if I bust out singing "I'm going on a lion hunt..."
- I like to belch out loud.
- Farting: it's a bodily function. (It happens...)
- Holding me is sometimes better than a kiss.
- Turn down the lights and read a book with me.
- Snoring: yes, even females do it... I hope I don't do it often. (It's embarrassing.)
- PMS: I apologize in advance.
- Favorite Drink: water
- I love giving service: One of my favorite times of giving service was the Chicago Urban Studies program at BYU-I."

Well friends and family, that's all you get for now. Maybe I'll post more of my randomness from the Love Journal on here at a later date.

PAZ!

3 comments:

Skye said...

i love you.

Christina said...

I'm glad I got to know you that much better!

Trish. said...

Ha! I knew it!!! But, I think your pick a new flower like plumeria, gardenia or sterling roses, black roses symbolize death, you're too colorful for that! love you!