It's a new year with bright/wonderful possibilities. A chance to turn over a new leaf and start things fresh and new! (Not unless you live in Rexburg, then it's plowing through snow and slush - but hey... who's complaining?) =)
2009 held many stepping stones. There was a lot of growth that happened, and a lot of self discovery, and healing.
Although I don't do New Year's Resolutions, I do, however, set goals. Goals that are both meaningful, attainable, and another thing to check off of my life list of goals to accomplish.
Even though it's already the 2nd of January, I don't have my goals set just yet, but I know I need to do that very soon since I'm leaving for BCT in 3 months. This year, I'm going to attempt to make goals on all sides of my box. Meaning: Emotional, physical, financial, Mental/Spiritual. I might post some of the goals on here at a later time if anyone wants to follow up with me on how they are going.
Anyway, New Year's was good. I spent it with many of my dear friends. I do have to say that junk food is no bueno. I had a little junk food this past break, and my body is screaming at me. It just feels yucky. So bring on the fruits and veggies!!!!
Okay, so there's a bunch of randomness for you all.
Peace!
1 comment:
Love and miss you my favorite FOB! Keep in touch, and I love your new background.. :)
Post a Comment