This past Saturday I was able to do a mini spa day for a client and her friend. It was nice because the client I worked on had never had a massage before. This was her first experience. We first started them with an introduction to the room the massage was going to be held, and the products available to create their own mud detoxing product. Then it was the massage with hot towels, mud application then wipe down, and ending the experience with a 15 minute relaxation time in the infrared sauna.
I hope you all enjoy some of the pictures. I attempted to capture the essence of the place but they don't do it any justice. Much love and light, XOXOXOXO
A small view of the various products. i.e. Kelp, Bentonine clay, coffee etc.
Various mud application carrier for the mud product creation.
View of various essential oils for the clients to choose from as part of their service or mud application.
A small sample of a ready made product (Mediterranean Algae)
Various angles of the massage room.
Another view of the base carriers, oils, and detox products/mixtures.









3 comments:
Wow how serene, was that room recreated? Beautiful, i could only imagine me on one of your tables...
So nahe nahe, was this recreated for the day?
No, it wasn't recreated. This is what it actually looked like right before the clients went in.
Post a Comment