Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Recovering...

These past few days have been a blur. I remember working on the INCAP paperwork, then that's pretty much it. Today was a bit better though - I knew I could sleep in a little, however, I almost forgot that I had to work at the armory today. Geez. The packet that I turned in was quite large. I had tons of supporting documents stating that what I was going through and doing was true. I laid out the finances, all the times I had pain management done, when I worked and for how many hours, what I got paid etc. It was intense. However, it made me smile when my Admin person said it was the "prettiest" packet he's ever sent up. We didn't want to give the medical board any room for error or doubt.


Sad to say, yesterday, I slept through my alarm and missed my physical therapy. I know that I have physical therapy tomorrow, so I'll be up nice and early for that one.


It's quite a unique thing - being an intuitive healer, some times there are moments when I can only go so far in helping to heal and change myself for the better. Then, that's when I have to call friends or go to people who I know can help me in an unbiased way. Tonight was that night for me. A friend I met in May when I was taking my ThetaHealing DNA 1 & 2 teacher's certifications worked on me via the telephone tonight. We got through some huge stuff and she helped me to release some of the hate, anger, and resentments I held against people and the situation of being injured... more so that they doctors and medical board put on my records that I had/have an "altered mental status" and am not of "mental sound"... a.k.a. crazy. LMAO!


Anyway, after release quite a bit of that - I felt tons better. I also had to get help in changing my belief that I had to hold on to the injuries to prove that I was not "crazy". Now - if you ask me... that really does sound like a "crazy" and silly thing to do. ha ha ha ha


I am just glad that Nikki was there for me and got to help me. I have a feeling that these next few days I'll continue to shift, change, and heal.


Here's a little love quote for the day:





Love and light...

No comments: