Monday, October 27, 2014

Overwhelmed...

It's 0201 and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the INCAP (equivalent to Workman's comp.) paperwork. This packet consist of 6 months of explaining finances, what happened to me when I got injured, why I can't perform my civilian job without pain, what I've been doing on my own to help with pain management, financial allotments, etc....

I've already broken down and cried - mainly because I think I'm just tired. After all, it is after 2 in the morning. (I'm here at work using two different computers to make this all happen.) I've got receipts strewn everywhere, scrap paper with numbers and figures of my finances, and the loss of finances because of unable to work, SOAP notes for massage therapy I've received, pictures from the Acupuncture I've received as well... it's quite the ordeal.

I even created a calendar with the work I've performed and all the treatments I've been receiving. It's pretty intense. I'm glad I've kept 3 calendars and they all coincide - made that part a little easier for me.

Anyway, I was about to put some stuff away when I looked in my little "Angel Numbers 101" book by Doreen Virtue. The time was 0201 when I looked at the clock, then looked that number up in my little book. This is what it said:

"201

You are co-creating the answers to your prayers with the words you say, think, and write. This is a message for you to choose loving and positive words so that your outcome is both loving and positive."

How appropriate, because right before that, I had my little mental melt down. ha ha ha

Blah... no worries.

Even though this is due tomorrow (I just got it late Friday), and I still have to run around and get SOAP notes from various places, I'm still smiling.

Love and light

No comments: