I had PT (physical therapy) this past Tuesday. It was my first of many visits. Long story short, we are hoping that it's only my biceps tendon that is out of the groove in the shoulder instead of something more drastic. Doing therapy on my own and having to cross-friction the tendon that is "out" of place to try to coax it to go back in.... is not very fun. The swelling and irritation, of what we're wanting it to do, sometimes makes me want to hit people for no reason! LOL
Seriously, when Dr. Liddle was working on my shoulder, I got teary eyed and noticed I had tears rolling down my cheek. I was having an emotional release. She also asked me why I waited so long to have work done on it - 1. I had a previous negative experience with another doctor, and 2. I didn't have the funds to pay out of pocket for it.
Tomorrow I have another PT appointment in the morning, then I'm on the table to get a massage to work the other muscles around the right shoulder, and then it's a mini spa day for one of my clients. I love what I do, and I'm also excited that my life is taking more of a turn into doing more energy work.
Okay - I'm about to start talking bubbles. I am going to bed. Even though I have 9 hours until it's time to wake up, I have a feeling I'm going to need it! ha!
Love and light,
XOXOXOXO (it was nice to hear your voice)
No comments:
Post a Comment