Funny story. Last night (Wednesday, June 18) I went into work at Da Pineapple Grill, and as I was waiting for my table to finish, Dave (a fellow co-worker) got a table of 3 girls. (I'm glad I didn't have them.)
Anyway, these three young ladies (well, girls) kept giving me the stink eye! I wanted to knock 'em one! I told Dave that his table kept giving me dirty looks and if they kept it up, I was going to crack them a good one. He laughed and made the following comment, of which made me the happiest female alive!
"Well, the reason why they're giving you a dirty look, is because they probably can't smile under all that make-up. I went to their table and when one of the girls looked up, I was like, 'whoa, what happened to her?', did her bag explode on her face or something? She had so much make-up on it was kind of scary."
That made my whole night! So beware of females giving you the stink eye, it's probably because they can't smile under all that make-up! =)
5 comments:
ya i know she will get all of bethany's good genes cus i dont have any... so anything good, she gets it from bethany!
ya, i know that she will get bethany's good genes. i dont have any. so anything good that she gets, is from bethany!!!
So you're still at da grill eh? Richie's worried about me finding a job once we get back to Rexburg and he's all, "How do you feel about working at the grill again?" I had to remind him he hated it more than I did! (Just cause I had to work nights ya know):) we'll see I guess. As long as you're working there, it's something to consider!
Craig... that's so not true! You have some good genes too. I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure... well, we'll have to ask Bethany on that one. I hope she gets the "Rockband" gene from Bethany, because, apprently, I hear you stink at it. =)
That is hilarious. i will use that in the future!
Post a Comment