Monday, June 2, 2008

Koontzie!!!!

Yesterday, Sunday, I had got to meet up with Koontzie in Malad. It was a great evening. Here's a few pictures from our adventure.

Oh, here I am... (I don't like pictures of myself, but some have been asking... so... here you go!)














Hope this makes you as dizzy as it made us!




*Faces*

Koontzie: "Here there sexy ladies! And I mean it!" ha ha ha



The dinosaur was a hit with us!






























Isn't Koontzie a cutie!?!?!?











Okay... so, Koontzie and I walked back to our cars and as I reached into my pocket to get my keys, they were M.I.A.! We drove back to the park and my keys were on the merrie-go-round just waiting for me.










Thanks for a great evening Koontize!

2 comments:

TimLoraKat said...

I love the pictures. The one of just you...are the two pictures in the background the same picture? You are so cute. I love the park pictures!

Pili girl~ said...

Hi Lorita:

No, they are two different pictures. There's another picture behind my head. They are pictures of my roommate Jen, and her sisters. =)