Monday, June 2, 2008

Guitar's Unplugged!!!!

P.S. I made it into Guitar's Unplugged again!

Story: Last week was a busy week and Thursday I was working and then all of a sudden remembered that auditions for Guitar's Unplugged was this week. I looked up the audition schedule, and that day was "the last day" to audition. I ran down to sign up (of course I have to be last minute right! ha ha) and attempted to sign up. The young lady at the front said that all the auditions slots were full, but if I wanted to go to the audition area and wait to see if they can fit me in, then that was a choice I could do.

So... that's exactly what I did! I got up there, they told me not to get my hopes up (I didn't), and then they called me and said I had a space since one of the groups were late. I went in there, played "Happy To Be With You", rocked it, then left. I found out late Saturday night that I made it! YEAH!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

No comments: