Some of you may be wondering if I joined the Army... and the answer is no. Well, not yet anyway. I just wanted to put a little something up here to see how I would look in my uniform. I am participating in the ROTC program, though. This is my first year, and the fall semester will start my second. I love the things I'm learning in the program and the friends I've been able to make. It seems that a lot of these things are almost like review since my dad was in the military as well. (Like our combatives that we do - my dad would do the same thing with my brothers. It's quite interesting and fun.)
I should start taking pictures of when I'm at combatives and post it on here. You'd be amazing at the things we do and learn. Today, we worked on disarming someone with a gun (fake gun) and knife (fake as well). Then, when we played some games, where two teams attack each other, I ended up getting in a blood choke-hold, and well... my throats pretty sore. ha ha ha! Love it! Oh, and not to mention... I have this really weird bruise on my right hand. I don't know how I got it, but I know I got it from combatives.
Anyway, lab is next week. I hope I've improved from the last lab. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment