Well, I got into BYU-Idaho and "officially" start as a ful-time student during the fall. I'm on the fall/winter track. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. I've spent the last 10 years working and so... yeah, can you feel my anxiety?
My plans are as follows:
Spring, Summer Session, and Fall semester do my nursing pre-requisites, apply for the Winter nursing program and hopefully get in. That would mean, I could have my ASN (Associate of Science in Nursing) done by Winter semester 2011, then it's off to do the BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing) that following Fall. Then, there's 4 semesters after that meaning I could be done with school potentially by Fall 2012.
After school, it's off to the military. I've started taking my military classes this semester, and I'm having the time of my life! So, there you go. I'm going active duty with a nursing degree after I'm done with College. Here's to the next few years of constant studying, loans, scholarships, Pell Grants and more white hair! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment