Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Blogging...

Well, happy Friday the 13th! And to all you lovey-dovey people... happy early Valentine's Day! Or, in other words, Happy Single Awareness Day... 27 and still single! Honestly, I love it! I couldn't be happier. And if I could, I haven't experienced that yet. So, here's to the single people... live and be happy the way you are. If you're not happy with what you're doing or where you are in life... make the choice to change and do it now. =)

Tomorrow, we have combatives again. I'm looking forward to getting my butt kicked and to getting some hits in too. I hope there are more females there. Although I didn't mind grappling with the guys, it's fun to be with females too.

Monday is a holiday, and so, there's no school and no work! I think I'm going to seriously rest on Monday. My body is tired from working out. I think I've been pushing myself too hard. Some days, I do two work outs, and sometimes three. (Depends if I get bored or not.) Just doing my best to get the weight down and the strength/endurance up. We have our mid-term APFT on February 23rd, and my goals are:

Push-ups: 25
Sit-ups: 36
2 Mile Run: 25 min.

My beginning scores were:

Push-ups: 14
Sit-ups: 16
2 Mile Run: 27:15

Wish me luck with the rest of the training.

No comments: