Hello friends...
This morning we had our PT mid-term. And, although I still failed =) I've improved since the first PT exam.
Here were the original scores taken 12 January:
Push-ups: 14
Sit-ups: 16
2 Mile Run: 27:15
Scores taken today, 23 February:
Push-ups: 21
Sit-ups: 33
2 Mile Run: 23:23
I'm so excited!
Do you remember when I said that I'm giving myself until the end of the summer to qualify for the PT exam? (That means getting a score of 60 in each event: 17, 45, 20:30 respectively.) Well, I think I'm going to strive for the end of this semester. I'm glad some of the older cadets were encouraging me and even congratulated me for improving so much, especially on the run. "I'M ON FIRE"!!!! ha ha ha...
New Goals for the end of the semester, 23 March:
Push-ups: 25
Sit-ups: 54
2 Mile Run: 19:18
(That's a score of 70 in each event.)
Thing is, I have to qualify every semester and every PT exam after that. I can do it! Here's to being ARMY strong!
1 comment:
yo pili. whats crackin? How are you? Next time you come to provo hit me up.
Post a Comment