Don't get excited, I'm not getting married... yet. (That would inquire the "d" word, and most people know how I feel about that!)
Today I got an e-mail from 2 very dear people to me. The first being KT-J, who is getting married in August. The second being Eirinn, Sister Swenson, who got married April 4th.
Sister Swenson was the second companion I had on my mission. She's the one who was raised in the wilderness with her family. (You all would love her to pieces! Definitely one of my favorite people in the world.)
Anyway, her photographer put her and her husband's pictures on his sight, and so I thought I'd share: Go to www.reflectionsbydon.com - go into the wedding gallery and they're on pp. 7 and 8. I don't know how long their pictures will be on this website, but please check it out while you can.
One Love~
2 comments:
K Pili, i thought i knew you pretty dang well, but what the heck is the d word?
Hey I did actually go check out those pictures and they were great! I love the fact that he's wearing a kilt!! At least I hope those are the ones you wanted me to look at...if not there are some very cool wedding pics of a beautiful girl and a man in a kilt!
Post a Comment