Okay... I got sick of the pink. It was driving me nuts! So we're back to black!
Obviously it's Friday! Yahoo!!!!
I'm soooo excited for this weekend! Well, not really. But it's a 3 day weekend! I get to recover from travelling and being with family, not out running around places, being on the go, and yeah... (moving right along.)
One thing I wish I could have done, is gone to a friends sealing tomorrow. That would've been the highlight of this weekend for sure! However, life ends up happening, and things out of our control become priority. (Sorry Shaver Family.)
However! On a lighter note, I attended class this morning for MS-115 and we played ultimate frisbee. (I'm a fan of ultimate frisbee, but ultimate football would've rocked!) Basically, I still pushed people around, hit some people, ran into others, and hit the frisbee out of one person's hand, and... yeah! I was in my element of kicking some booty!
To "warm-up", we did 6 sets of 30 second push-ups! (The first set was 1 minute.) During which, Major Esplin took roll. I was wondering if he had our roll, because, he didn't call me my name. when we was finished, (and we were in the middle of one of our sets), he stated "if I didn't call your name, it's because I know your name and marked you on the roll." The first thought that popped into my mind was "ah crap!"
"Is that a good thing, sir?", was my reply, as the rest of our class laughed, and asked the same thing.
"Yes, that's a very good thing" responded Major Esplin.
"I'm not sure how I feel about that", said I. (By now, half of us are dying with laughter while still doing our best to finish our 2nd to last 30 seconds.)
"Peanuts! The Major knows my name!" kept going through my mind. That means, I can't mess up, or get out of line, or give cheeky comments back! Oh well! Such is life, eh?
Cheers!
3 comments:
You're such a goof ball! :) I love you!
Where are you? I will keep asking! Everyone knows you, pili, because you are so much fun and so sweet. He is probably impressed with you and that is why he knows you! You are so much fun.
Lorita! You crack me up! I posted a picture on the new post.
Post a Comment