Friday, May 16, 2008

Sniff, Cough, Hack, Gag...

Well, that's pretty much what I'm doing these days. I'll admit it... "I have the flu"! It's finally Spring, and I have the stinkin' flu! The only thing I've seen that's good come out of it, has been dropping 1 1/2 pounds, because I can't keep things in... Oh well, such is life.

Today, I didn't go to my MS 115 class. (I slept instead.) I can just hear everyone on Monday... "Pili... why weren't you hear on Friday? There's no excuse for being sick!"... My response will be, "I'll give YOU an excuse!!!" As I lovingly kick the Lieutenant or Major in the shin, while smiling and enjoying myself. Of course all of this is playing out in my head while the real answer slips from my lips... "Yes, Sir!" **Then, I drop and have to do 20 push-ups** (Of which, I will totally rock at!!!)

OH!!! Here's something funny. Who starts talking about Bob Marley, and then busts out "Don't Worry, Be Happy"! I had to laugh. (Well, not really, I was doing push-ups at the time.)

Anyway, life is beautiful, I'm not feeling well, friends all around me are getting married, having babies, dating people, and then there's me. I guess I can't be the best at everything I do... yet. =) (That will be a totally different blog regarding the affections of the heart.)

2 comments:

Fenima said...

I hate being sick. We got our share last winter. We were sick and sick and sick for the whole month of January. Hope you feel better soon.

About everyone around you getting married. Just think of it as "Your true love is still preparing himself to meet you." And when the day comes, you better invite me.

Rachel said...

Whoever gets you is totally lucky :) Love you! Get better!