Saturday, March 1, 2008

Life is Beautiful...

Small happenings...

Well, I'm in Missouri, took my Exam #3 online for Humanities, and now, I'm once again, blogging.

Life is definitely beautiful and wonderful. Although, I'm tired. I'm here with my brother K.B. and his family. I have the best sister-in-law in the world, and their baby girl, Azucena, a.k.a. "Nana". That little girl is definitely a mama's girl! Boy is she ever! I'll post some pictures on here when I get back home.

So, funny story,.. well, not really. My plane got delayed in Idaho Falls! Our plane left just about 1 1/2 hours late. I missed my connecting flight to Kansas City, and had to stay in a hotel room! It was actually pretty nice. (I've never used my credit card for things other than an emergency, and this was definitely an emergency!) It was pretty neat to sleep in a hotel room again!

I think I'm going to put "check into a hotel room just because" at least 5 times on my "life goal" list of things to accomplish. Well, I also got to get food at the local "Carl's Junior", and got some cookies at the gas station. Uh... I thought it was hilarious that I got cat calls and horns honking away! Goodness! I just about died with laughter. Besides, there's not really much to call or honk about! (Well, not that I give away anyway... ha ha ha ha ha!)

The plane ride was long. I got some studying done, but I also did a lot of sleeping. It seems that I usually sleep in my extra time. I never know I'm tired, until I have the time to catch up on much needed rest! Go figure!

Anyway, the trip is great. I bought a digital camera today. It's pretty neat. It's a 12 megapixel, Kodak. I'm not familiar with digital camera's at all, so we'll see how I handle this new contraption. I think I'll be taking more pictures. I bought the camera so I can complete my photography assignment for Humanities. We have to submit photos for the following 5 catergories:

1) Portrait (pic. of person/family pet)
2) Landscape
3) Action
4) Depth of field (either foreground/background should be out of focus)
5) Advertisement (photo should "sell" something)

I have #5 completed already. It's a picture of homemade cinnamon rolls. I thought the pictures make them look sooooo inviting and I would buy them!

Anyway, I'm really excited for this assignment. (Because I missed quiz 16, due to the delayed flight) I have to try harder to get really good grades on the rest of the assignments to make up for the missed quiz.

Okay, I've blogged waaaay too much. I'm outties. PEACE~

No comments: