Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy to be With You

First off, I'd like to know who ordered the snow! It's not supposed to be snowing! It's supposed to be getting sunny, warm, springish and all that jazz! It's 1:22 p.m. and it's still snowing! ARGGGHHHH!!!!! Gads. Oh well, maybe the farmers prayed for more moisture for the crops this year, and this is the answer to their prayers! =)

Okay, so a few friends back in California were asking if I was still playing the guitar and writing music. So, for those wonderful people in Cali and Canada... YES! I am still playing and writing. However, it's nowhere near what I used to do in California, nor on the mission. Thus, here's a little something for you. It's for the good 'ol days and you should remember this song! I wrote it nearly forever ago! My dearest roommate Jen took the video. (You might get a little sick, cause it moves around, but it's only because she was clapping.) I did this for our Branch talent show this past October. It was right before the Guitars Unplugged show at BYU-Idaho! Good times indeed!

Much much love...

No comments: