Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Princess Azucena:

I'm having the time of my life taking pictures with my new camera. For those of you who know me, I don't really like "being" in pictures... but this camera rocks! I'm not that picture artistic, but, I think some of these pictures are pretty cool. (I doubt you'll see pictures of me, though... so don't get tooooooo happy.)

This is a picture of my beautiful niece Azucena. Okay... so this doesn't exactly show her princess side... but trust me... she's a princess alright! (And everyone tells her that too!) She was born while I was on my mission. In my "video", she's the one who I have laying face down in my arms, and in order to put her to sleep, I had to rock her back and forth like that. Craziness.

Azucena is officially 2 and the cutest little 2 year old going on 23! Seriously! She's very independant and gets her way with things. She's very very adorable! (I'm a little jealous! I don't think I was ever this cute at her age.) ha ha ha



A BUNCH OF: MENTOS

Here's another picture that I took of mentos on my black jacket. I promise I did not make them bunch up like that to look like a bunch of grapes. (Although, it's kind of a neat thought to take credit for throwing them there!)

Um... Yeah.... That's all I've got to say for the mentos!

Anyone, need a mento? Or feeling mento? ha ha ha... get it? Mental? mento?... okay, so you probably needed to be raised in the islands to get that one. (Such is life.)




THE NEW COCA COLA AD!

Just kidding... But this is a picture I took on the plane ride back from Missouri to SLC. I was drinking apple juice, and the napkin had the "Coca-Cola" label, stuff, on it.
So, thinking the picture would look "cool" I stuck my camera over the cup, and took a picture of it! (Flash and everything baby!) I thought the picture came out pretty cool. What do you think? Uh... well, since I haven't really told people about this blog... it's not like anyone's going to respond to this anyway!
Just another day in the life of me!

No comments: