Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Surprises...

So... the other day, I found out that a very good friend of mine, Craig Shaver, and his wonderful wife, Bethany, became parents to a very beautiful baby girl named Eden Suzanne Shaver! This is glorious news!

Another little surprise is that I am flying out to Missouri in 5 hours to surprise my father, my brother K.B., and his family for the weekend! My mom and I planned this little trip. I get in before my parents do, *surprise #1 for my dad, then drive 1 hour etc... for *surprise #2, #3 and #4!

I think it's wonderful to be able to put work aside, once in a while, and go be with family! Isn't this what it's all about anyway? Life is all about family...

Oh, and, I got to visit with my roommates nieces last night... makes me want to have babies. I used to think that it was funny when one of my brother's used to say: "My biological clock is ticking"... And now... I'm rebuked by my own ticking "biological clock". Gads. Someday!

No comments: