Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Race for the Cure

Even in Iraq, we were able to participate in the Race for the Cure run that happened in Boise, Idaho. We paid a fee, donated money, got a shirt and I don't think I've ever seen more "men" wear pink, than I did that morning. Here are some fun shots of our runners.

Oh, and if I look absolutely tired and funny looking in one of the pictures, it's because I did the 5k in 38 minutes with a ruck! I beat my last personal 5k record with a ruck by 5 min 19 seconds. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Then again, I am the one doing the rucking. Ugh!

Surprisingly, I do have a picture of myself actually doing things. I don't really have a lot of pictures of myself on this deployment, and honestly, I really don't mind!

2 comments:

Baclayon Family said...

nice! love the pink! you guys rock!

The Carter Famdamily said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing chica!