Monday, May 23, 2011

The Future...

Lately I've caught myself getting sooooo wrapped up and concerned about "what I am going to do after deployment" - that I have let it, some what, consume me. I've found that I've spent quite a lot of time researching, calling, e-mailing different schools and looking up tuition, financial aid, and when classes start. So, yesterday, I decided I wouldn't get on my computer and do the daily checks, and rechecks of what schools are available to attend. By-the-way, did I mention I'm looking for a good massage therapy school?

Anyway, tonight I was reading my scriptures and was led to a few scriptures that I read out of order - but in the following order, it was meant exactly for me:

3 Nephi 13

v. 33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

v. 34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself...

v. 32 - For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things."

Even though it's good to have a background and a good knowledge of my choices, I am pretty sure that God definitely is mindful of me and will look out for my best interest. I have, however, been praying that I will have the strength and courage to do what He needs me to do. (Hm... well - it's not praying for "patience", but sometimes I think it's pretty close. Blah!)

Anyway... here's to the future and trusting that the Lord's plan will always be better than what I could do for myself.

1 comment:

The Carter Famdamily said...

You should move to Albuquerque. I know there is a massage school here my friend went to one. You would love it here! I love it here. I miss you so much. I love you girl