
It's funny - I felt more at home on a camel than I did on the back of a horse! I guess that's my ancient bloodline going all the way back to the "Land of Father Abraham" making me feel like I've lived here all my life! Even though this picture was taken in Kuwait about 6 months ago, it's still one of my favorites that I wanted to share.
AND, if you've already seen this picture - pretend like it's the first time you're seeing it. It's more fun that way. :)
3 comments:
ha ha ha. I love it! How fun :)
keala says, "The camel looks funny cause heʻs putting the head up!" She says she misses you. This picture was awesome!! It is a camel lesson? too fun!
keala says, "The camel looks funny cause heʻs putting the head up!" She says she misses you. This picture was awesome!! It is a camel lesson? too fun!
Post a Comment