Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello Darlings!

Okay friends and family -

I know, I've been slacking on what to put on here. But, honestly, what am I supposed to put on here that doesn't compromise things. Besides, half of you might not know what I'm talking about anyway. Sooooo, am I forgiven? :)

I thought I'd put a few pictures on here and write a little description about them. Not sure what I'll put on here, yet, but here we go!

Here's the American Flag flying on our post. 01January11













We flew flags for some friends and family members. Here is one of my favorite people folding the American Flag.



















A brother to two of our guys died that morning. We flew a flag on his behalf. A few days later, the brothers were on their way home with the folded flag from Iraq.













Me with some of the cleaners. They strung "Christmas" behind us.















Some of the Fiji Army came and sang Christmas Carols to us. Oh the beautiful sounds of Polynesian voices! YAY for brown people!

2 comments:

Janneke said...

You are so cute! As always. :) Hope you are doing well. I miss you really. And I love brown people too.

The Carter Famdamily said...

LOVE the updates. Miss you like crazy.