Friday, November 26, 2010

Phone Usage

Well people, just to let you know, there is no USO here on post. AND no DSN to where most of my family live. Thus, if you don't get a phone call this next year - don't be heartbroken about it. Calling cards don't work here, either. So! We're back to snail mail, and the occasional e-mail. Thus, here's my address again:

PFC Baclayon
B BTRY 1-148 FA BN
FOB Prosperity
APO, AE 09348

Big hopes, eh?!?

3 comments:

Trish. said...

Love the address, notice there's a FOB in it so it means you're in the right place! lol! Love and miss you, I may just start snail mail.. YAY!!

Adrienne said...

Love the "EH" is that left over from your mission days? - Glad to hear you have not totally forgotten where 'home' is xoxoxox we love and miss you always in our <3's The Puddicombe family

Pili girl~ said...

PUDDICOMBE!!!!!! I miss you heaps!

Don't know if you noticed, but I don't have Facebook anymore. I deleted my account for security purposes while serving overseas.

Will you e-mail me your mailing address? My e-mail is stupidfairy@hotmail.com

Hope you get this message!!!!