Secondly, I'm glad I can finally get on here and do some updating.
Thirdly, I'm currently sitting in my room, feet propped up, TV watching me, fireplace going and sporting civilian pjs. Man alive- life is good right now. :)
I am on pass until Wednesday, and the only thing I have planned.... a massage for tomorrow. I'm so thankful that everything has been prepaid. I am absolutely in love with my room. I couldn't have asked for a better room to be in. Oh yeah... I'm staying at a little Bed & Breakfast, literally in the middle of nowhere. This is the first time I've rented a room from a Bed & Breakfast, but am falling in love with the idea to fulfill one of my goals in life: to run a Bed & Breakfast on a 10 acre ranch with a massage center. How amazing would that be!
Training here as been good and worth it. I apologize if I do not share what we've been doing, but I hope you understand, it is not my privilege to share.
On a lighter note... I got an email from our Public Affairs NCO for the 116th Calvary Brigade Combat Team. She was in receipt of some photos I had taken of our training. (If you did not know, I was asked to be our unit's photographer.) Well, her e-mail asked if she could submit some of my photos to the Department of the Army and the Department of Defense to be used for media and website publishing. She also asked if if I could continue submitting pictures while overseas. What a great honor that was. SO! I'll put some of my photos here, and you may even see some of them used for military purposes too!
This is my blog for the night. Hopefully I can make another blog before heading overseas. One love to all, p~
1 comment:
Hi Pili! I found your blog-hope thats okay. Second, that is awesome about the pictures! Way to go! Third, when your bed and breakfast is up and running, I would like to reserve a room :-)
Post a Comment