I've learned that sometimes, the Lord doesn't just give you the easy way out of things- even when you know what the choice or decision is "supposed" to be. Sometimes, the tender mercy is necessary for you to fight for what you really want. Why the Lord does what he does, I don't know, but He knows best.
Moral of the story- the Lord won't always give you the easy way out of lives choices, even if you don't deserve it. But He does it because His ways are not our ways, and His laws are higher than our laws. He is the Master and has already been preparing the way for us to accomplish His purposes. I don't always understand His choices, but I do know that He has always wanted more in my life than I've wanted for my own.
To understand the will of the Lord is to loose your OWN plans and find the courage to Trust and have Faith in Him. Finding Hope.... indeed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment