Boy- there is nothing but sand here. Miles and miles of sand.... desert. I wish I could post photographs of where we are, however, there is a "No Photographs" rule. Oh well, such is life.
The time here is 10:45 am. I've been awake for many hours. I think I figured it was something like 8 - 10 hours of sleep I've had in 3 days or so. I totally forgot about the day change as well, and thought today was still Wednesday! We are here at our transition area for about a week. We have to walk EVERYWHERE! I love it! But the time difference is definitely a killer! I'm trying to stay awake as much as possible, so I can get on a regular sleeping schedule with this new time zone.
Not-to-mention, when I'm walking, standing, sitting... I still feel like I'm on an airplane, and am still moving. Such a weird feeling.
But, I made it safe.
Okay, have to go. Time is up on the computer. (My typing has slowed, since I don't use the computer often any more.) :(
One love to all!!!
1 comment:
Hey love,
So glad that you made it all in one piece. Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Stay hydrated.
Hill
Post a Comment