- MS 102 = A
- SPAN = B
- MATH = C (Because I flunked my final exam)
Instead, I got the following:
- MS 102 = A
- SPAN = A
- MATH = B+ (YEAH!!!!)
I was able to pull my GPA up from a 3.3ish to 3.642!!! If I got an A in my Math class, I would have had a 3.7; Oh well! Anyway, I would technically need a 3.7 to even be considered for the nursing program when I apply in November, however, I think I'll be able to get in. I just have to work my buns off to make sure that by mid-term I am holding solid A's in Chemistry and also in Anatomy and Physiology. Oh, by the way, the classes I'll be taking in the fall are:
- MS 201 (2.0 credits)
- BIO 264 (4.0 credits): Anat. & Phys.
- CHEM 101 (4.o credits) : Chemistry (Taking CHEM 101 because my credit from high school is too old. Hm, imagine that!)
- FDREL 121 (2.0 credits): Book of Mormon
I'm glad for this break we are underway with: 6 weeks of no school. GOD BLESS! I am, however, thankful for the down time because it's allowed me to get my two offices stripped down and now, it's time to put things back together. (Well, the deep clean and re-organization of the offices will happen next week when I have more time.)
Tomorrow through Saturday we have Education Week. I'm excited that I'll get to help out with that again. It's always a pleasure and such a great Spiritual uplifting experience. Good times indeed!
Anyway, if anyone has any great ideas of how I can get ahead in studying for my Anat. & Phys. class, PLEASE let me know. Much love to one and all.
2 comments:
Congrats! Those are great grades. Nursing too?! I hope the schools over there are not as competitive as here. Yikes.
Well, the nursing program here is SUPER competitive! They require at LEAST a 3.7 GPA and no less than a B in the science classes. Oh well! We'll see how it goes, eh? Love you!
Post a Comment