Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy early 4th of July

Well, another 4th of July is coming... this year, I am hiking West Table with some friends of mine tomorrow morning, then a fun breakfast on Saturday morning with some other friends. (Hopefully I'll get some homework done in between then.)

Something interesting happened to me the other day. I had an opportunity to attend a meeting with a friend of mine and we talked about identity theft. It's insane just how much of that goes on here in the US by fellow US citizens and also for those who are coming to this country. The thing of it is, sometimes lawyers can only help so much. But what about a restored credit record? A clear slate from other people stealing who you are? Well... I think I've finally found a company that will help with that. I'm doing more research on the company just to make sure.

However, just think about it... what if there was a company out there that could really help to "restore" your identity... credit and all? Wouldn't that be amazing to look into? Having a company look out for you? Interesting thought indeed.

Happy 4th of Julying. Be safe and have A LOT of fun!

3 comments:

Alan said...

That is an interesting thought- and I think there would be a lot of people who would be interested in it. I have had a few friends that have had thier credit ruined from Identity Theft. It wasn't a fun process at all to try and fix it.

julie! said...

Hey Pili! Good to hear from you. Life is great in Reno. Its getting hot so we are spending lots more time outdoors. Happy 4th! I am glad to see things are going so well. Happy belated birthday sis!

Tutu Kane _ Tutu Hine said...

Being a victim of Identity Theft, I surely would want to know of a company that could watch out for us...it is expensive and pain staking to be in such a situation... Be careful, I believe ours was stolen when Hurricane Iniki trashed the storage unit we had our household goods in while in the military. . .tax papers etc went. . .and we did not know about our identity theft many, many years later, we were trying to purchase our 2nd home. . .Will keep watch for what you find. . .